- This event has passed.
Jr Art Contest Art Submission Deadline
September 6 @ 5:00 pm - September 8 @ 5:00 pm
“2023 Theme – “Enchanted”
Rules & Regulations:
Deadline to drop off all artwork and photos: Wednesday, Sept. 6, by 5:00pm at Martin City Hall.
There will be 3 groups of competition based on grade for 2023/2024 school year:
o Grade K-2nd Grade 3rd -5th Grade 6th-8th
o Each student may submit a one piece of artwork
• All art can be painted or drawn on paper or canvas no larger than 8.5×11 inches.
• Each entry MUST have the following information clearly written or typed on the back:
Student’s name, parent/guardian’s phone number, school, and current grade.
• Photos of the submissions will be displayed on the Weakley County Young
Professionals Facebook Page.
• The winners will be contacted by Friday, Sept. 8.
• After the festival, submissions may be picked up at Martin City Hall. Any items not
picked up after October 1st will be thrown away.
• The Tennessee Soybean Festival is not responsible for damage or loss of submitted
artwork or photos.
Awards will be given for each age group as follows:
1st Place- $30
Sponsored by: Weakley County Young Professionals